The project management office (PMO) is the organization’s project manager and serves as its headquarters for planning, control, and tracking of all projects in the organization (in the IT department). The office of the CIO function is an executive function that handles the many challenges of the IT manager in his primary tasks, including ongoing operations, development of new systems, budget management, human resource management, supplier engagement, consultants, and more.
- Methoda’s Advanced OCIO/PMO services include maintaining the stability and availability of production and operational systems,
- helping the organization focus on the requirements/projects that support its business strategy,
- improving command and control of the portfolio of requirement and projects that are central to management and the business,
- enhancing operational processes, service, and handling of recurring and systemic problems,
- achieving gains in efficiency – workforce and budget reduction,
- optimally managing existing resources,
- maintaining the professional proficiency of the team
An organization is a collection of projects.
Management and control of projects is crucial for management and control of the organization.