MethodA is the leading methodology for development and maintenance in Israel for project management, software engineering, systems analysis, and software quality management. MethodA is a combination of methodology, knowledge base, and work templates for managing the full scope of IT activities that are carried out in the organization.
Acquaintance with MethodA is an integral part of any IT professional’s training and any other professional who deals with IT in the organization. The workshop will impart participants with knowledge of MethodA and will train them for practical implementation.
Workshop duration: half day to two days
Target audience: systems analysts, project managers, IT unit managers, IT consultants, experienced software developers, QA professionals
The workshop follows the following agenda:
- The workshop covers a variety of key subjects, including: general introduction,
- MethodA as a methodology: system tree, lifecycle, the matrix model,
- phases in the lifecycle: initiation, characterization, tenders, SOW, design and build, software tests, installation and operation, maintenance,
- hands-on practice session, and
- MethodA 12: active methodology – presentation, principles, and practical uses
Prerequisite knowledge: no prior knowledge required.