A public cloud is by definition an outsourced service and has its own intricacies.
In moving to the cloud, and using it, there is a mix of risks and opportunities, and therefore the service must be evaluated broadly, taking all of its components into account: functionality, technology, interfaces, migration/transition plan, service level, cost and financial feasibility, ongoing support, business flexibility, information security, regulation, business continuity, separation and more.
Moving to the cloud is a strategic move, and its success is dependent on the right balance of business, organizational, human, and technological considerations.
- Methoda's services include preparation of a cloud computing policy,
- providing an opinion regarding a move to the cloud – from functional, technological, economic, and regulatory aspects,
- management of cloud risks,
- assistance in locating services/solutions – definition of the scope of service, market research, alternative analysis, and selection of the service,
- planning and guiding the migration plan to the cloud,
- ongoing control – SLA, regulatory compliance, scale-up/scale-down, and
- consulting and assistance on a variety of cloud service solutions on Amazon.com
- Methoda's broad perspective combines service, content, technology, and methodology.
- Methoda leverages 30 years of knowledge regarding outsourcing on your behalf in moving to the cloud.
- Methoda's objectivity and professionalism are always on the client's side.
- Because with Methoda ETiaS – Everything Is a Service.
We will help you to disperse the fog on your road to the cloud.