Methoda consults organizations and guides them through the creation of a business continuity plan and helps to improve existing plans. This is founded on many years of domain experience, infrastructure and cloud expertise, intimate knowledge of the relevant regulations and standards (ISO22301), and relies on a proven methodology.
Methoda comes equipped with smart tools that facilitate the success of the project, among them a questionnaire for assessing the effectiveness of the organizations business continuity and a business impact analysis (BIA), and a template for emergency booklets.
- Methoda’s services include preparing a business continuity plan,
- business impact analysis, based on risk management,
- preparing a disaster recovery plan (DRP) and guiding its implementation,
- preparing a businesss continuity plan (BCP) and guiding its implementation,
- assisting with regulatory compliance in the area of business continuity,
- consulting and guidance regarding the Business Continuity Standard (ISO22301)
- assessing the effectiveness of business continuity, including findings and recommendations
- supporting and controlling routine drills, debriefing and lessons learned, and
- documentation – contingency plans, emergency booklets.
- A winning combination of content and methodology
- End-to-end consulting – from policy to documentation to a detailed disaster recovery (DR) plan
- Concise and practical (TTM) – toolkit, best practices
- Experienced team with systems perspective